Thursday, November 17, 2005

Eau de Pig by Alfred the Pug

What a glorious night it was yesterday. On my evening potty-break I managed to locate a stinky spot on the easement behind our house. It was so wonderfully smelly that despite the bitter cold I lingered as long as I could to revel in the stink. I got it all over me and quickly I was having grandiose dreams. I considered marketing the scent as Eau de Pig, a luxurious fragrance for Pugs. Unfortunately my Pug Mom soon discovered my plot and after many attempts to escape from her arms, she finally grabbed me and took me inside. To my dismay I was put in a bathtub full of warm water and rubbed thorougly with shampoo and some dog soap she found on one of her trips--even the inside of my mouth was scrubbed. All my marketing dreams shattered just like that... My only comfort is the many droppings that I have scattered around the yard. When they are dry, they are sooooo tasty and fragrant too!

No comments: