Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I eat, therefore I am...

Let's make one thing clear: I only go on daily walks so that I can eat more. That's it! I just want to eat more and more and more after that. I am very appreciative that my parents have the clear presence of mind to give me regular exercise--daily walks nearly twice a day--so that they can take pleasure in giving me treats more often. And I don't even mind begging for more treats and sometimes I even beg for walks so that I can get more treats.

When my mom is about to leave in the morning, I quickly run to the laundry room (where she keeps my food and treats). That way, she has to pay me so that she can leave for work. And what's the payment, you ask? TREATS!!! She gives me a treat, or two, or maybe even three, if I'm swift enough...

No comments: