Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm the King of the World

Move over Jack, I mean, Leo DiCaprio, I rule the world.

I have my parents under my command and you should see how pathetic they look trying to please me. Slowly, but surely, I have confiscated my dad's recliner. When my mom gets home from work, I don't even bother to meet her and beg for my dinner; I just sit on the chair with my haughty look as if I am saying "Obey the Pug." It seems to work fine because I get my dinner super-fast. Even in the morning, I go hang out at the recliner instead of cuddling with my dad. It makes him sad, but what can I say, it's a tough job to be a human without cute wrinkles...

So pugs, there is no reason why you should not be the alpha-dog of the house--why do you think we were made so darn cute???

No comments: