Friday, March 28, 2008

Olive, it's just a camera!

 


OK, this cute girl over here, almost in your face, is named Olive. She is one of my friends and she's spending a few days with us because her Mom is out of town and her dad is in Iraq. I don't think Olive has seen a camera quite as fancy as my Mom's. Or maybe Olive's Mom is not a "camera-in-your-face-all-the-time" type of Mom. But Olive will get used to all the picture taking.

Well, it's been exciting around here this evening. Olive plays with me a lot. We chase each other around and she is always grunting. She's a very vocal pug... Mind you, I am still not very comfortable sharing my parents' laps with Olive. I know she loves to cuddle and all but she must respect my home and my cuddling time has priority over hers. Now Stella, she can have my Mom's lap at any time because she's my beautiful little sister of whom I love to take care.

By the way, my sister Stella is sleeping. She can sleep through all the chasing, barking, and running, bless her heart!

But I think it's time for us to go to bed too. We will be having a busy weekend! I'll let you know how it turns out later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: