Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm going to visit Santa

I can't wait to go visit Santa at PetSmart! Mom said that I'm going on Saturday or Sunday, we don't know yet. I'm going to tell him how good I've been all this year. I hope he gets me some really good yummy treats and maybe an apple. Let's see all my accomplishments...
  1. I ride in the car with my own seatbelt. And most times I don't try to escape. However, when I go to the Farmer's Market, I do have trouble containing my contentment and I pull a Harry Houdini.
  2. I eat healthy. I always eat my veggies and fruit. I love my tomatoes, apples, and peaches. And I even love popcorn, which is pretty healthy--at least it works for the Weight Watchers people!
  3. I work out and I keep a healthy weight. Even my vet is impressed with my weight control.
  4. I am the cutest pug ever as you can see all over this Blog (and I even work for a living)!
  5. I pet my dad all the time and I always try to keep his face warm by sitting on his pillow.
  6. I stopped peeing on the bean bag!
  7. I have excelled at training my parents who pamper and give me treats every time before they leave the house.
There, I think that's pretty good, don't you think?

No comments: