Here I am with my Mom. Can you tell that she treats me well? I wish all the pets out there could be as well taken care of as I am. So my resolutions for 2008 are:
- Work on my "pity me" look so that my parents feed me more treats
- Sleep more, possibly try to develop a way to make the planet rotate slower so that I can have a 25th hour to sleep. Hey Superman, lend me a hand will you?
- Pamper my humans more, although that will be almost impossible as they already are pretty pampered
- I want people to treat their pets better, do you hear me? This means: take your doggy on a half-hour stroll twice daily, feed it proper food, and spend some time training it. If you can't figure out how to do this, then maybe you should not have a pet dog.
- Last, but not least, I hope 2008 will have less pet abuse and less homeless pets than 2007!
Peace to all from your loving pug,