Saturday, December 01, 2007

Not to me!!!

On Friday around 2:30 a.m., something odd happened to me. I got really stiff and I started to get really scared. Mom woke up and saw me leaning against the closet door. She called me but I did not go to her. Then dad came by to check on me. He got scared too. I tried to walk away from them but I was stumbling. I felt really dazed and confused. Dad told mom about my other seizure that happened about a month ago. I don't know what happened either time but, on Friday, mom took me to the doctor. I like going there because I always see other doggies, there's tons of nifty smells and, hey, at the vet's office I am a star. Everyone loves me--my doc has a thing for pugs, eh eh eh...

My doctor thinks that I might have epilepsy but he's not sure. He asked mom many questions but as far as mom could tell, everything in my routine is normal. He told Mom to keep a journal of my seizures to see if we can find a pattern. Then he took me to another room and took a blood sample. I had a little drop of blood on my right arm after I was done. I don't like getting my blood taken.

Mom doesn't want me to be sick. Maybe I'm not that sick. We'll just have to wait and see. The doctor called later on Friday to let us know that my blood work was all normal. Thank God because Mom was afraid that maybe my food was made in China and I was suffering from melamine poisoning.

No comments: